** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Thursday, July 8, 2010

HAPPY 1st BLOGOVERSARY



Today is a very special day! It is my one year 'Blogoversary'! Is that really even a word?!? It is so hard to believe that it has really been one full year since I started this blog. I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but time really is flying by. The past few years have been quite difficult for my family and me - that is for sure. However, this past year was made a tad bit easier once I finally decided to attempt this crazy thing called blogging! I have truly loved having a place where I can come and write whatever I want, whenever I want. And I have shared it all; the good times and the bad, the successes and the failures, the celebrations and the disappointments, etc. I have shared about my health, my heart, my faith, my family and everything in-between. In return, I've learned SO much from SO many and I've met some of the most amazing people from all over this world; some who have even become some of the best friends I've ever had! It has been one heck of a year and I'm truly proud to call this little corner of the blogosphere my home!

Thank you, my friends, for spending your time with me. Thanks for reading what I write AND never failing to leave such sweet, encouraging words for me when you stop by. (And for those of you who read but don't comment, I truly appreciate you just as much!) I couldn’t ask for better people in my life and I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love, encouragement and support. It means the world to me.

May the coming year be just as amazing as the first!

Blessings,


Teresa

36 comments:

septembermom said...

Happy Blogoversary! I feel blessed to have found you here :) Wishing you peace, comfort, and happiness always, my friend!!

Kel said...

Happy 1st blogoversary! :)

Kim said...

Ooh, I am glad to be the first to say congrats! Blogging is such a great hobby and a great support network. Thanks for bringing awarenss to your illness. Take Care!

SquirrelQueen said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Cluttered Brain said...

Congrats on your one year blogversary! May U have many many more!!!

Tree said...

That is awesome! Congrats on your 1 year blogoversary!! I will be celebrating mine soon too! :)

Have fun!

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
Mother of Pearl It Is

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!! ~Bekah R

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!! I love you so much, Mama, and I'm so proud of how far this all has come in just one year. I can't wait to see all the posts for the next year- I hope it keeps growing and getting even better! Praying over this blog each day!

Love ya!
Momo

C.M. said...

Congratulations!!! You are such an incredible woman and your blog is so inspiring and informative! Thank you so much for the kind words you've given me.

Unknown said...

Happy blogoversary and I wish you many more!

Angela said...

Happy blogoversary!!! :)

Menopausal New Mom said...

Isn't it surprissing how wonderful other bloggers are, your post shows that beautifully. Happy blogoversary to you!

I just found you on the over 40 bloghop and hope you will follow me back :)

Have a great Friday!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. This blogging world gets kinda crazy at times, but it truly is a lot of fun ;)

joanna said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Came by the way of Friday follower

Happy Friday too.

Joanny
Live beautifully, . . .

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday/blogversary to you and your blog.

Following you from Friendly Friday. Please feel free to visit and follow one of my sites below:

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Obstacles & Glories
Spice Up Your Life

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Happy 1 year! Wow, how time does fly. Have a great weekend!

The Baby Store Plus said...

Hello from Follow Friday 40 and Over!

Happy 1st Blog Birthday! I am your newest follower. Hope you get a chance to visit mine too.

Anna
http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com

Java said...

Wow congrats Teresa! I'm happy to be one of your fans!!!

Looking forward to many more of your Blogoversary's!!!

Tammy said...

Happy 1st Blogiversary! I am so glad this has been such a wonderful outlet for you! I know I am having a blast! :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Thanks for joining my followers. Happy to return the luv and looking forward to getting to know you!

Robin said...

Happy one year blogaversary. Thanks for dropping in on my blog and leaving an insightful comment. I appreciate that. I read several of your posts. So sorry about the passing of your grandma. That is always hard, even when you know they have moved on to a better place. Take care.

Kimberly said...

Happy Blog Birthday to you! that's exciting! thanks for stopping by and I am following you now too! looking forward to getting to know you.

Jennifer Farris said...

I'm your newest follower and a fellow believer. Found your blog through Friday Follow. I have a friend with dysautonomia named Lynn Adams...she has written a book about it called "God Needs Me" that is so inspiring to both people who suffer from the condition and those who don't. You can find it on Amazon if you're interested! Please feel free to stop by The Farris Wheel and say hi. :)

Jennifer
www.thefarriswheel.blogspot.com

Cameron said...

Happy blogoversary!!!! I love your blog & I look forward to reading even more great posts!!

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful blog! Thanks for finding mine at: http://www.givingnsharing.blogspot.com and http://www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com

I too have a chronic illness - Fibromyalgia and it has been amazing how supportive my internet friends have been. I've been toying with adding ANOTHER blog - but don't know if I can' give it the care and time it would need to grow and so that I can share what life with fibro is like and how we can help others with chronic illnesses. Good for you!

Unknown said...

I should tell you I'm now following you on FB, Twitter, and your blog of course.

Thanks for twittering my Brugo Mugs Giveaway. =0) Yay!

redethel said...

Happy blogaversary!
I am a newbie at this stuff called blogging. Following you back from 40 and over. Newbie - I don't even know how to send the comments like you did that have the links within. Please feel free to post comments and suggest topics. Or tell me I am doing something wrong. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Susan.
http://www.centstome.blogspot.com

Jennifer Farris said...

That is amazing that you know Lynn! She is a beloved member of my church. It really is a small world! Thanks for coming by my blog and following. :)

Blessings to you today,
Jennifer

Danielle Leigh said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I am glad that you are following and now I am following you! I was the #3 for Friday Follow this week.

Ann Harrison said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment of 1 year!

And thank you for coming by my blog and for the birthday wishes!!!

Lamonica said...

Teresa, congratulations on your blogoversary. I haven't talked to you in a while I hope you are doing well.


Lamonica

Julie said...

I can't believe it took you one year to find me or for me to come meet you. Good thing there's more years to come. I am following you and hoping you can teach me something, anything. I love your blog. Thank you for stopping by. I'm off to read some more. Take care and God Bless.
Oh by the way, love the rainbow. God's promise.

Unknown said...

Congrats on one year of blogging how exciting! Visiting from NEW FRIEND FRIDAY :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Blogaversary! Your testimony of strength and courage in adversity is a blessing to the blogging community. Cheers to a new year!

I tried to comment on your rainbow/convenant post, but couldn't find a place. What a special post. I know that any post that includes pictures or writings of my children are always my favorite - like icing on the cake:) What an awesome picture!

Patricia said...

happy blogoversary!!! Blogging is such an amazing fun.. glad to know you've gotten something out of it while sharing with others at the same time.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Congrats on your first blogoversary, Teresa!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You and yours are very inspiring. :-)

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails