** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Sunday, June 13, 2010

SUNDAY CITAR


I'm so glad you stopped by for Sunday Citar! This special meme was created by Tabitha at FRESH MOMMY so we could all link up and share our favorite quotes that encourage and inspire us....and sometimes even make us laugh or cry! It is really fun! Please take a moment to check out her blog to see more wonderful quotes and photos that she and many others are sharing today. Feel free to join us!




"I feel like a defective model, like I came off the assembly line flat-out (screwed-up) and my parents should have taken me back for repairs before the warranty ran out."
~ Elizabeth Wurtzel


I saw this quote the other day and just had to laugh. This is EXACTLY how I feel most days! I feel like I have been sick or something in my life has been royally messed up since the day I was born. It seems like the word 'normal' does not apply to me or my life...it never has. *sigh*

But then I remember, I am a child of the Most High King!! He created me in His image. So, I wasn't made to be 'normal'! I am special! There is no one else on this earth exactly like me. He has given me my own special gifts and talents. In Psalm 139, it says that I was 'fearfully and wonderfully' made and that all of my days were ordained for me and written in His book before even one of them came to be. How awesome is that to think about? The Lord has also promised to work ALL THINGS out for good, because I love Him. (Romans 8:28) I know that the Lord has a plan for my crazy, often confusing and mixed up, life - even if I can not understand it right now. (Jeremiah 29:11) I most definitely trust what He says because the Lord does not lie. One day, all of the things I've gone through will work together for good and will bring glory to the Lord. Remembering this each day is very reassuring and helps me to keep on keeping on.

I hope you all are having a wonderfully blessed weekend! See you soon!

{{HUGS}}

Teresa

7 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh, I love all of this. Such powerful words. Thanks for the reminder.

septembermom said...

Your faith is unmatched. Love to you :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, this quote make me crack up as well. But I really LOVE how you brought it around and reminded us all just how wonderful we are just by being created in His image!! We are special. YOU are special! :)

Ronnica said...

Remembering my Creator and Savior is always humbling and puts my petty whining in it's place.

LBDDiaries said...

Thanks for commenting on my site. I am going to dig into yours now - looks amazing! God is so good to us and we just don't always realize how much! Do you realize one way is to send new friends your way even if they are just e-friends you may never meet this side of heaven? Gonna go read now!

Michelle said...

That's cute. I think everything in life is a test for us - we just need to be patient and thankful for what God has given us (or taken from us). Peace. :)

SITS visiting.

April said...

Thanks for following my blog and leaving such sweet encouragement! You have a sweet heart!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails