** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Sunday, June 20, 2010

SUNDAY CITAR

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!


I'm so glad you stopped by for Sunday Citar! This special meme was created by Tabitha at FRESH MOMMY so we could all link up and share our favorite quotes that inspire and encourage us. It is really fun! Please take a moment to check out her blog to see more wonderful quotes and photos that she and many others are sharing today. Feel free to join us if you'd like!






'Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.'
~ Anne Geddes

'My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.'
~ Clarence Budington Kelland

'None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of such a Father who has not His equal in this world - so great, so good, so faultless. Try, all of you, to follow in His footsteps and don't be discouraged, for to be really in everything like Him none of you, I am sure, will ever be. Try, therefore, to be like Him in some points, and you will have acquired a great deal.'
~ Queen Victoria of England

'Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.'
~ Exodus 20:12

'Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.'
~ Ruth E. Renkel

'By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.'
~ Charles Wadsworth

'The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.'
~ Henry Ward Beecher

'When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
~ Mark Twain

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quivers is full of them.'
~ Psalm 127:3-5a



I {{heart}} these quotes!

I was so blessed to have spent time with my amazing dad today. I am very thankful that he is such a huge part of my life and always has been! He is one special man.

Daddy, I love you very much and I am so proud to call you my dad. Thanks for all the sacrifices you've made for me and my family over the years. Thank you for always being there, through the good and the bad. You are much more than any daughter could ask for. Thanks, too, for always making sure you tell me you love me and for giving us all those wonderful hugs and kisses when you come in the door and just before you leave. They never go unnoticed. You truly are THE best dad in the world. I realize how blessed I am and I just want you to know I am extremely thankful.

I love you, forever and ever!



Teresa


Daddy and Landon (my brother's son)

8 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Very sweet post. I love the quotes!

Have a blessed evening,
Beth

septembermom said...

A beautiful post. Lovely tribute to your dad. God bless you both.

Karen Mortensen said...

Very nice. Your father is lucky to have you too.

Karen Mortensen said...

Very nice. Your father is lucky to have you too.

Azure Accessories said...

What a lovely tribute to your father!!! My wonderful father passed away 26 years ago, but he will always be in my heart!!!
Cheers

Anonymous said...

I love the quotes - each one!(As a child of divorce - especially the one about how a father should love their mother)! And how blessed you are to have a father worthy of a father's day blessing! Have a blessed week sweet friend!

Unknown said...

sweet post! I can tell you have a special bond with your dad.

Kmama said...

What a sweet, sweet post. I love those quotes. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails