** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIENDLY FRIDAY
&
FOLLOW FRIDAY
40 and Over



FRIENDLY FOLLOW

It's Friendly Friday again! I REALLY love this blog hop and have already met some AMAZING bloggers through it. Friendly Friday
is a weekly blog hop hosted by Christi at Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier and Charla at Healthy Home Blog. They started this awesome blog hop as a way to get more blog 'Followers' and to find and follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun! Just click on the icon above and check it out!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




FOLLOW FRIDAY 40 and OVER!

This blog hop is pretty new and I already love it because I get to find bloggers who are a little closer to my age! I am just over 40 and have had a really hard time dealing with that - just ask my family! :0) However, having a few blogger buddies who are around the same age will, hopefully, make it a little easier! So if you are 40 or over, and would like to join in the fun, hop on over to Java's blog, 'Never Growing Old' and join the 'Over 40's Blogger Club' and have fun with this week's blog hop!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In the meantime, if you're stopping by from any of Friday's blog hops, or just because, I'm SO excited that you're here! I hope you will take a few minutes to check out my blog. There is a menu of links across the top of this page for easy navigation. There is the 'About Me' link where you can go to get to know me a little better. There is also the 'Must Reads' link where you can read some of my favorite and/or most informative posts. I am still working on this, but I hope you'll take some time to read a post or two that are already there.

Then, if you like what you see, I'd be extremely honored if you'd 'Follow Me', 'Subscribe', and/or hit me up on Twitter/Facebook. I will definitely return the favor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Last but certainly not least, I need to ask all my prayer warriors to please be praying for my aunt. I just found out last night that she has lung cancer. As far as I could tell from what my mom was saying, it is in the first stage. She will be seeing a surgeon soon to find out where to go from here. Please pray for her and ask for God to heal her, if it is His will. I am really praying that when she goes in to see the doctor again, all the tests will miraculously be normal! Wouldn't that be awesome!! God IS in the miracle business after all! *

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you again really soon. Have a wonderful weekend!


Blessings,

Teresa

19 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Hi. Have a good weekend. Prayers for your aunt.

A 2 Z said...

Hi Teresa,

I will be praying for your aunt. Thankfully it is stage 1. I'm from the 40+ blog hop group wishing you a great week-end!

Anne-Marie

Tracy F. said...

Thank you so much for being one of my followers. I will be praying for your Aunt.

Tracy

www.cutorcopyandpaste.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Thanks for stopping over and commenting. I'm following you back.Thanks for following and saying hi!

heather

Tami said...

Hello Teresa~

Thank-you so for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, following me too.

I am now following you and will keep your Aunt in my prayers. Will be back later to read some of past posts.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Tami

septembermom said...

Hi Teresa, I will pray for your aunt. Hope everything works out okay. You're so right that God is really in that miracle business.

Ruth F said...

Your comment was wonderful. I am now following you as Storykeeper7 and as LibraryDragon7 http://libearycorner.blogspot.com and http://bridgingmemories.blogspot.com

Your post on Starbright is very powerful I did not know about it. Your daughter sounds like a remarkable young lady.

I'm glad I decided to join the hop.

Unknown said...

Following back! Thanks for visiting!

NorCalMom said...

Thank you for stopping by Lemons to Lemonade and leaving your wonderful comments. I am now a follower and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Adding your Aunt to my prayer list. Claim healing and it will be yours!

I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday.
http://scrappinheaven.blogspot.com

Following you on twitter as well. I'm scrappinheaven on twitter.

Off to check out more of your blog...love the soft colors btw!

Have a great weekend!
Carol

Unknown said...

Following your FB fan page as well.
Here's mine if you would like to follow back....

http://www.facebook.com/scrappinheaven?ref=ts#!/pages/Carol-Sisk-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demo-West-Monroe-LA/298208403614?ref=ts

Azure Accessories said...

Hello Teresa...thank you for stopping by & following, I'm following you as well...I intend to check out the blogs on the list. Probably not until later today or tomorrow though...after I signed up for your FOLLOW FRIDAY 49 AND OVER, I was called away & didn't have time to visit!!!

I thought I would take a few minutes to visit before I leave for my Market...

All the best to your aunt...may our thoughts and prayers work their miracle!!!

Enjoy your day...
Cheers

Under Her Wings said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my post, and thanks for directing me to yours. I am now following and look forward to reading about you and the things in your life that make you who you are. God bless you and yours as you finish your weekend. Gloria

Dawna said...

Returning the favor, Teresa, with a drop by and am among your newest followers. :-)

I'm keeping your aunt in my thoughts and sending her healing energies.

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

I think I found a great blog...especially when I heard about being in the 40's..woohoo!!

Blessings.

Doris
www.doris-socialworker.blogspot.com

Candace said...

Hi Teresa!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments for me and for following my blog! It was really nice to find that when I returned from my adventure today. I am now your newest follower and I look forward to getting to know you! I am also praying for healing for your Aunt. He is still in the miracle business! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Candace~♥

Anonymous said...

I loved turning 40 - Life just seems to get better and better (though this has been a challenging year that has been STRESSFUL) - I gave myself my own surprise 40th birthday part (when I turned 40 a few years back). So - CELEBRATE God's goodness in your life! Maybe it was better because I had handed so much more of it over to God.

I am sorry to hear about your aunt, but prayers coming her way!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Following back - Thanks for following...

Anne
http://mommyahstowork.com
http://mommysreviewsandmore.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Im now following your blog. I like your blog too. Have a wonderful week.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails