Thursday, May 20, 2010
These are the things I am so very thankful for today:
1) My Savior, Jesus Christ, who continues to hold me up through all of life's storms and always reminds me that I am His.
2) My amazing, wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for our family and then comes home every evening to take care of me, regardless of how exhausted he may be, and never complains.
3) My 2 youngest daughters who have given so much precious time out of their lives to help care for me, when it is I who should be caring for them. I don't know how I can ever thank them enough.
4) The happiness in my heart that I still have since I was able to see my oldest daughter last week. I have also spoken to her several times on the phone since then. That has really made me happy.
5) All the wonderful, encouraging comments I receive in response to my posts. They make me smile and give me the motivation to write another post.
6) All of my prayer warriors! I truly feel your prayers and they really lift me up, especially during a long, difficult and pain-filled day and/or night.
7) Our sweet neighbor down the street who continues to occasionally bring us dinner. It is such a tremendous blessing to us and helps us out more than she can possible know.
8) For the incredible men and women (and their families) who serve in our military, to help protect each and every one of us from harm and keep our great nation FREE!
9) The upcoming graduation of our middle daughter, Morgan, from high school. I am so proud of the wonderful woman she has become and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for her future!
10) Last but definitely not least, our wonderful, amazing group of friends who have offered to plan, prepare and host Morgan's graduation party so that we can check that off our list and won't have to worry about a thing! This is a HUGE, HUGE blessing for our family and an enormous burden lifted off our shoulders. You guys are AWESOME!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love for you to join us in Thankful Thursday and take a moment to share what YOU are thankful for. Visit Sonya at Becoming a Strong Woman of God as a Wife, Mother and Friend to link up.