** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK
Entry #4

Would you like to linger on the simple things? Then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.
~ The Simple Woman - Created Spring 2008



FOR TODAY - Tuesday, March 30th

Outside my window.....it is a very beautiful day but still very chilly. It is nearly noon and it is 49 degrees.

I am thinking.....about how quickly May is approaching and all that we have to get planned for graduation and college.

I am thankful for.....our neighbors down the street who brought us a wonderful meal the other night. It was so delicious and it made things so much easier for my family!

From the kitchen.....we now have a full pantry, refrigerator and freezer after David and Morgan were finally able to go grocery shopping this weekend.

I am wearing.....my comfy clothes and I'm covered in my warm blanket.

I am going.....to pay Morgan's tuition/housing deposit for college today so that she will hopefully be assured a room in the dorm in the fall.

I am reading.....'When The Soul Mends' - the third book in the 'Sisters of The Quilt' series by Cindy Woodsmall.

I am hoping.....that I stay well (no infections) so that I'm able to enjoy spring break next week with my family.

I am praying.....for several different things right now that I can't really write about as they aren't mine to discuss. However, I know that God knows and I'm praying that He will heal hearts and make things right really soon.

I am hearing.....the refrigerator humming and my belly rumbling. :0)

Around the house.....my husband just started building custom built-ins that will go on either side of our 2-story fireplace in our family room. Then we will have the stacked rock finished on the fireplace and it will go all the way to the ceiling. I'm so excited!

One of my favorite things.....is the weekend. I love spending time with my family and the time just goes by way too fast.

From my picture journal.....Here is a picture of our family room so you will have an idea of where the work is happening. I will show you more as we go along.

Click to Enlarge


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!

Teresa

If you would like to join in with 'The Simple Woman's Daybook', please feel free to visit Peggy's blog. She is a wonderful hostess and would love to have you stop by.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like a nice day in your neck of the woods. :)

septembermom said...

Love your Daybook entries! I'm going to check out the Cindy Woodsmall book. I bet I will enjoy it! Hope you have a blessed week my friend :)

Unknown said...

I love the comfy clothes and warm blanket! Wish I was at home with mine on too! Your living room is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Unknown said...

Sound so peaceful!

Tammy said...

The built ins will look great! Can't wait to see them done. Hubby did that for me last year and it was one of my favorite projects we have done...so much more storage! I loved your list! :)

Judy said...

Hi Teresa! I saw you link at the SWD site, so thought I would pay you a visit. I admire you for your faith in the face of your illness. God is so good to give us peace & carry us through. I loved your post. We have a two story fireplace & have stacked stone going all the way up the two stories...it is 'so' beautiful! I hope you post pics of your when it is finished. Have a blessed week! Hugs

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails