I found this totally awesome blog called TRUTH 4 THE JOURNEY. She sets aside one day a week to blog about the 5 things she is most thankful for that week. She calls it THANKFUL THURSDAY. This is especially exciting to me this week because I am about to bust at the seams to tell someone our latest good news. It's wouldn't be overly huge under normal circumstances but it means a ton to us at this point!
The 5 things I MOST thankful for this week are:
1) Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. My Forever Friend. I'm thankful that He loves me so much that He gave His life so that I could live for all eternity.
2) THE most amazing husband in the world who treats me like a queen every single day and my 2 youngest daughters who also sacrifice a huge part of their lives to helping me and caring for me. I honestly do not know where I would be without all of them.
3) My mom and dad who are always ready at a moment’s notice to help out, no matter what I/we need. They never, ever say no!
4) The fact that my oldest daughter, Whit, and I have been talking a lot more lately. She will turn 23 years old this weekend and I couldn't be more proud of the woman and mother she has become.
and last but certainly not least.....
5) Our good news.....today we learned that my husband will DEFINITELY be keeping his job for at least the next 12-18 months!! (We were afraid he was about to be laid off.) Not only is it an incredible job but they provide us with truly amazing benefits, including our health insurance which they pay for 100%. This is an amazing answer to prayer! Hallelujah!
If you'd like to participate in THANKFUL THURSDAY or just read what others are so thankful for, hop on over to SONYA'S BLOG and check it out!
See ya soon!