** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Thursday, August 20, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I found this totally awesome blog called TRUTH 4 THE JOURNEY.  She sets aside one day a week to blog about the 5 things she is most thankful for that week.  She calls it THANKFUL THURSDAY.  This is especially exciting to me this week because I am about to bust at the seams to tell someone our latest good news.  It's wouldn't be overly huge under normal circumstances but it means a ton to us at this point!

The 5 things I MOST thankful for this week are:

1) Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.  My Forever Friend.  I'm thankful that He loves me so much that He gave His life so that I could live for all eternity.

2) THE most amazing husband in the world who treats me like a queen every single day and my 2 youngest daughters who also sacrifice a huge part of their lives to helping me and caring for me.  I honestly do not know where I would be without all of them.

3) My mom and dad who are always ready at a moment’s notice to help out, no matter what I/we need.  They never, ever say no!

4) The fact that my oldest daughter, Whit, and I have been talking a lot more lately.  She will turn 23 years old this weekend and I couldn't be more proud of the woman and mother she has become.  

and last but certainly not least.....

5)  Our good news.....today we learned that my husband will DEFINITELY be keeping his job for at least the next 12-18 months!!  (We were afraid he was about to be laid off.)  Not only is it an incredible job but they provide us with truly amazing benefits, including our health insurance which they pay for 100%.  This is an amazing answer to prayer!  Hallelujah!

If you'd like to participate in THANKFUL THURSDAY or just read what others are so thankful for, hop on over to SONYA'S BLOG and check it out!

See ya soon!

14 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Awesome list and a big WooHoo for the job!!! Glad you found Sonya and joined in with us!

SusanD said...

Teresa, Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love your list and grateful heart. Amazing husbands seem to be a central theme. That's wonderful news about your hubby's job. Praise God for His continued favor on your lives. Blessings, SusanD

Page said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! :-)

Honestly, some Thursday mornings, I think "I don't have time" or "I don't have that much for which to be thankful. Sinful, sinful . . .

Every time God opens my mind and heart to the manifold blessings He has bestowed upon me:-)

Samantha said...

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog, I too love to hear from
other Southern ladies !
What a blessing, so glad your husband gets to keep his job.
God is so good,I am so thankful he answers our prayers.
~ Blessings to you dear one, have a wonderful weekend !

Kim said...

You have a lot to be thankful for! That is wonderful news about you husabnds job!

Have agreat weekend!

Sassy Chica said...

It is good to give thanks!! So wonderful to hear your hubby keeps his job.

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

stopping by from sits

Nana Jul said...

I am truly blessed to read your blog and your thankful list! I too have a daughter 23, and I am so tickled with the wonderful Mom, woman she is becoming! Truly a Awesome blessing indeed!

Prairie Sage Farm said...

You have a beautiful blog. And thank you for stopping by my blog today! :) Bless you and thank you for reminding us all to be thankful not just on thursdays, but every day. You are an inspiration.

Unknown said...

I love your list! It seems you have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Deb said...

So glad that you found T4TJ!

And that your husband gets to keep his job.

You inspire me.

Sweet dreams.

Lisa Petrarca said...

Congrats on your husbands job and your thankful list is wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by my Blog!

septembermom said...

Terrific list! Such wonderful news for your husband and family. Continued blessings for all of you.

Lakshmi said...

That is a very helpful post. Good to see there are things we need to be thankful for.

Journaling Gina said...

Great list! Welcome to TT.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails