** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY





click on photo to enlarge

'I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.' ~ Genesis 9:13-16



My daughter took this picture near our home right after a thunderstorm yesterday evening. I love to see a glorious rainbow right after a scary storm because they always make me think about all of God amazing promises. Plus, they are just so beautiful!!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all are having a wonderful week. See you again soon.

Blessings,


Teresa




The purpose of Word-Filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo or graphic image combined with a verse from the Bible. Word-Filled Wednesday is not about books, authors or artists, it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. If you’d like to join me and other ladies as we share our Word-Filled Wednesday, just click on the icon below.




1 comment:

Doreen McGettigan said...

Just stopping by from Over 40 to say hello.
Your photo's are glorious..who cannot just love a rainbow after a storm..
I hope you have a positive and powerful week..

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails