** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SUNDAY CITAR

Sunday Citar

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

~ Audrey Hepburn

Pink 2

SOURCE

I absolutely LOVE that quote!!!

Welcome to Sunday Citar! I'm really glad you stopped by. This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha at FRESH MOMMY. Please take a moment and check out her blog to see more great quotes and photos that she and many others are sharing today. We'd love to have you join us!

Have a wonderfully blessed week ahead!

{{HUGS}}

Teresa

10 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

I totally and completely love that quote tooooooooo! It's so feminine and warm. Thanks for the reminder!

septembermom said...

I love Audrey Hepburn. What a great quote!! Have a wonderful week Teresa!

Kathryn said...

cute quote!!

jp said...

awesome quote!

Tammy said...

I have never seen or heard that quote before but I love it!

Happy Sunday to you dear friend!

Anonymous said...

I love that quote. Audrey Hepburn was a real class act. Her movies are wonderful. :)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I love Audrey Hepburn. I just re-watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. She is simply beautiful in that film.

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a beautiful quote!

Anonymous said...

I love your quote! I "believe in pink" is so whimsical, but I love "I believe in being strongwhen everything seems to go wrong."

I guess Audrey Hepburn is one of the few actresses who could have a quote about strength, miracles and girliness all dressed in pink and have it be perfect!

I think I will print that out, laminate it and put it on my refrig! I bet my boys would run screaming from the room, but we need to get the true essence of girliness in this house somehow!

christy rose said...

That is an awesome quote!!! I love it!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails