** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Saturday, February 6, 2010

THEN SINGS MY SOUL SATURDAYS


I absolutely LOVE this song by THIRD DAY and CADMON'S CALL. This is one of my very favorite praise and worship songs of all time. I hope you will take the time to listen, especially if you've never heard it before. It is AMAZING!



GOD OF WONDERS


Lord of Heaven and Earth
(Lord of all creation)
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Lord of all creation
Of the water, earth and sky
The Heavens are Your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high

God of wonders
Beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy
The universe
Declares Your majesty
You are Holy, Holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
And when I stumble into darkness
I will call Y
our name by night

God of wonders
Beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy
The universe
Declares Your majesty
You are Holy, Holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)

Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy

God of wonders
Beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy

Precious Lord,
Reveal Your heart to me
Father hold me, hold me

The Universe
Declares Your majesty
You are Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy

Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and E
arth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and E
arth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)
Hallelujah (to the Lord of Heaven and Earth)

For more inspiring and uplifting songs, please visit Amy at SIGNS, MIRACLES AND WONDERS!

10 comments:

Bea said...

Hi!

Happy SITS sharefest!

I love the honesty and sincerity of your blog. I truly believe you will be a blessing to many people.
YOU are an inspiration! Keep up the great work here on your blog. I'm definitely going to share it with others too!

((((Hugs)))

Naqvee said...

SO b'ful and so true

Anonymous said...

Josh Groban sings a beautiful version of 'Then Sings My Soul.' The title of your post just reminded me of that and it makes me smile. I love his voice. :)

Unknown said...

I love this song! My girls started singing this song as soon as they started talking, I have great memories of that!

De said...

This is one of my favorite praise songs, too. The first time I sang it was as a youth sponsor at a junior high youth convention. It really spoke to me that first time and still does every time I sing or hear it. :-)

JudyH329 said...

The music you post is so peaceful and says what is usually what I want to say! Good to see you writing! Thinking of you!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

This is a good song. I think my favorite has to be "How Great Thou Art."

visiting from SITS. Happy Saturday SITS sharefest!

Cathy said...

A beautiful song and video ~ I love Third Day too. Blessings ~

Megan said...

I love this song too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!! =)

christy rose said...

I love this song too!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails