** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

(Almost) WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~
The View From My Chair



Due to my illness, I am confined to a recliner
all day long, while my family is away.

This is my amazing view from my chair
during my absolute favorite season, Fall!



So when I start to dwell on just how
rough I feel life has become...



I love to look out these windows...


from inside this beautiful home
the Lord has entrusted to my family and me.

I am very blessed, indeed!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

16 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you so much for your previous comment, and sorry that I have not replied back! I hope that you are feeling better some, and I admire your good attitude about it all. I love your windows and your view, what a beautiful world God has created! :)
Have a wonderful day!

Cluttered Brain said...

I hope U feel better soon. That is a GORGEOUS VIEW!!!!! WOWY!
Lucky.

septembermom said...

Teresa, that is a beautiful view!!! Thank you for sharing it with us today. I would love to sit there and try to write a poem. Great inspiration.

septembermom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful view, and a beautiful attitude to go along with it.

=)

Kathryn said...

Aww I was ok, I was on facebook, so you can see me there too!

No problem you didn't offend me at all!

Everything you said is very true. I guess sometimes since my posts go to facebook, there are certain things I don't want everyone to know. Also, around the same time a friend of mine husband was deploying she also moved to a house all that same week. Being there for her was great and I would do it again. But sometimes, I just felt that I needed a friend too. I guess by putting stuff down I felt selfish knowing there other people out there who are going through things too. I look at you for example and the joy you have amid your sickness. No self pity. I just can't even fathom being like that, I guess I am just need to grow more in Him. I really appreciate your testimony.

Thanks again for the "talk" :) Hope you are doing well. And yes, i noticed when you added me on facebook that you lived in GA. We are about 2-3 hours from there!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my song. I loved doing it.

Those windows are incredible, and what a view. I bet you can see wildlife through those. How fun. I don't have a window at work - I'm jealous! (-:

I hope you are feeling good today!

~Kathryn

Cara said...

There's always something to be grateful for...
be well.
Cara

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Those views are magnificent! Where I come from, we only have 1 season - hot, hot and hot all year round! You are so blessed to be able to enjoy all the different seasons.

Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours as well!

Take care and have a blessed weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

If I could, I'd come, bring some coffee or tea, and admire the view with you while you sat in your recliner!

I remember when my littlest was under a year. While I nursed, I would sit, rocking in front of similar windows, and watch nature. One evening before a big snow, I started watching a squirrel run back and forth gathering nuts. One by one my boys came in and watched,too until the sun set and we couldn't watch anymore. That is a precious memory seared in my heart. It is amazing what a window offers.

BTW, my husband's favorite movie is read window. You ought to watch it with the fam - you'd probably enjoy the irony - except you are watching wildlife.

Be blessed, dear friend! Look at the upswing - God has given you an opportunity to stop and smell the flowers!

More Than Words said...

Theresa, your view is beautiful! I love your windows! I'm glad you are able to find the joy while you are confined to a recliner.

Deb said...

Be well.

Be blessed.

You are loved.

Sweet dreams.

Neuffj said...

I would love to look out those windows too!
I came to tell you about our giveaway! 14 giveaways, but 34 winners total.

Meg said...

So Pretty! I'm glad you have a beautiful view to take your mind off of things.

Lorri S said...

Very nice--it looks a lot like the view out our windows :)

Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and breathtaking view it is! I am off to read more about your illness {{hugs}}

Have a happy Sunday SITSta! xo

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails