** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Thursday, November 19, 2009

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Although she is still on IV antibiotics, Teresa has developed a fever again. We are going to administer the last dose of antibiotic tonight, along with Ibuprofen/Tylenol, and then call the Infectious Disease docs in the morning to see what they want us to do. We will keep you updated. Thanks so much!

By the way, don't miss Teresa's post from earlier today - IN SICKNESS and IN HEALTH. Thanks again.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

11 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

You are in my heart and prayers...((((((((gentle hugs)))))))

Jennifer said...

Teresa, you will continue in our prayers. God just so happens to be in the business of healing! Thank you for sharing this update with us in order to help lift you in prayer.

Love, Jennifer

Unknown said...

Praying for your family! Feel better soon Teresa

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

My prayers are with you and your family.

Brandi said...

Praying for you. Get better soon. :)

septembermom said...

Teresa, I'm praying for you. I'm hoping you feel better soon. Hugs.

Meg said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

you are in my prayers..

Anonymous said...

Oh no. :(
I haven't been able to blog these past two weeks. Please give her a hug for me!!!!!

Samantha said...

Praying for dear sweet Teresa.

Unknown said...

...the lady is always in my prayers {{{hugs}}}

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails