Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I wanted to take a few minutes to list some things I am thankful for since today is, of course, Thanksgiving. I could list a gazillion things but for the sake of time I will keep it short!
This Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for:
- Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I continue to be in awe at just how much He blesses my family and me every single day!
- Being home with my family for Thanksgiving instead of in the hospital again!
- My amazing, self-LESS husband who ALWAYS puts me and my needs before his. I've done things over our 19 year marriage that could have caused him to walk away. However, he not only stayed, he continues to treat me like a queen every day.
- My 3 beautiful daughters and 2 adorable grandsons. They are each a blessing from the Lord.
- My mom and dad who have stood by me through thick and thin and are there at a moment's notice when I need them.
- A warm, beautiful home that my husband and I feel so blessed to be able to call our own.
- This year, my husband and I paid off ALL of our debt with the exception of our mortgages on our home and rental property. (I♥ Dave Ramsey!)
- We are almost completely finished with our Christmas shopping and we paid cash for every last penny!
Please join Alyssa at TRUTH 4 THE JOURNEY to see what she and others are thankful for this Thanksgiving.