Or so says The Redhead Riter! Yesterday, Ms. Red honored me with my very first blog award with the title,
‘YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS’
I honestly can’t believe she chose me for this award simply because 1) I am still so very new to blogging, so it just never occurred to me that I would already be the recipient of such an award and 2) Ms. Red currently follows AND reads over 800 (yes, you read that correctly, EIGHT HUNDRED) blogs! (She has been blessed with the very special gift of speed reading!) Therefore, I’m very honored and humbled that out of all those blogs, she chose my blog to be awarded as fabulous! Thank you so much, Ms. Red!
As with most awards, this awesome award has certain ‘rules’ that go along with it.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1) List five current obsessions
2) Pass the award on to five fabulous blogs
So without further ado…
My five current obsessions are:
- Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer
- My amazing husband and daughters, who sacrifice a lot to take care of me every single day.
- Design & Decorating – this has truly become a passion of mine over the last couple years.
- Blogging, Facebook and the internet in general
- Coffee, strawberries and bananas – not necessarily together :0)
The blogs I chose to pass this award to are listed below. Please visit their blogs and show them some comment love!
- Rachel at ONE DAY AT A TIME writes very candidly about her life as a disabled wife and mom living with Dysautonomia, the same illness that I have.
- Tabitha at I CHOOSE BLISS is full of inspiration and encouragement. She has even started her own podcasts and they are amazing!
- My amazing friend, Julie, is a wonderful writer and she loves to cross-stitch. You can check her out at I'll CROSS THAT LEG WHEN I GET TO IT.
- Deb at HE GAVE ME A DREAM has a truly wonderful blog. Every day she gives such uplifting, Godly encouragement and it always seems like she wrote it just for me!
- Joan from NOTES FROM OKLAHOMA has just started a new blog, TEACHING ISN'T FOR WIMPS. I have the utmost respect and admiration for teachers, especially for those who teach middle and high school age kids. My hat’s off to them!
If I could, I would give almost every single person I have met through blogging an award. There have been very few who haven’t been friendly, encouraging, funny and/or just plain nice!
Again, I want to thank my new friend at THE REDHEAD RITER for being so kind and giving this award to me. It truly means a lot to me.
I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and that your week ahead is filled with nothing but joy and sunshine. See ya soon!