** Due to the increasing severity of MY ILLNESS, it has become impossible for me to continue to post on a regular basis. Unfortunately, as much as I desperately long to, I am also unable to visit each of your blogs often or reciprocate all the loving, supportive comments many of you continue to leave - even though at times it may appear as though you've arrived at some long ago, forsaken blog! With that said, I really want you to know that I miss every single one of you and that I really am still here! I'm just too sick and too weak most days to be able to sit up long enough to create a brand new post...or even read one. However, I absolutely do receive AND read every new encouraging word you leave (and, often, the old ones, again and again!) and I cherish them now more than ever! I truly appreciate your love, support, and, most importantly, your precious time spent on your knees in prayer for my family and me. It ALL means the world to me and I am truly blessed to have friends like you!
~Hugs and Sister Love, Teresa

FYI: All comments come to my email, which I can easily read on my phone. I also enjoy Facebook on my phone because I can catch up on A LOT in a very short time there. Soooo, if you're on Facebook, come 'friend' me there! {{HUGS}} **

Monday, August 3, 2009

A LITTLE ‘SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY’

SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY is the name of the very first blog that I really became interested in when I got into the blogging world and I still absolutely LOVE it!  Rhoda is a down-to-earth, southern gal who loves God, decorating, thrifty shopping, cooking and gardening.  She is super talented, especially when it comes to finding thrifty items at flea markets and yard sales and then turning them into awesome treasures that are to die for!  She is also an awesome interior designer.  Her home is gorgeous! 

Rhoda is originally from the metropolitan Atlanta area but moved to Birmingham in 2005 after getting married.  She has a huge following on her blog but she is still never too busy to answer an email.  She is just a precious lady and I’m pleased to have her as a blog friend.

Rhoda is currently doing a  RITZ ‘CRACKERFULS’ $100 Gift Card Giveaway on her blog.  Just visit her blog before 5:00PM (PST) on Aug. 16, 2009 and enter to win!                                                                                                               RITZ

Today, she’s having a blast over there with TODAY'S THRIFTY TREASURES.  You should go over and check her out!
  SouthernHospThriftyTreasurescopy

See ya soon!

Blessings,


TMHB Siggy

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

15 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Awww, Teresa, you're so sweet to say all that. I wish you the best with your blog too, it sure has been a fun ride for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comment..just catching up on some blogging.. can't seem to get away from this even on vacation! You have a great space here.. and I'm gonna be back to read it as soon as I get off the road! Following you!

Kim said...

Stopping by after I saw your comment on Rocksee's site, isn't she great?

So sorry to hear about your voice, I hope you get it back soon.

Kim

Joyce said...

Just checking in....

Anonymous said...

I will definitely have to pop over after that kind of rave review! Hope your voice is coming back a little more today...

Thanks for stopping by our blog and offering your thoughts.
~April

Anonymous said...

Hi There!
What a blessing it is to meet you!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I hope you get your voice back very soon. I'll have you in my prayers tonight.

:)

Unknown said...

Teresa - Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments. Your writing is excellent. Thanks for sharing and I will be back again.

Charla

Liz Mays said...

I'll take a peek at her blog. You sure make it sound great! :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Hey thanks for the comment love- right back atcha!

:)

Blessings,
LMM

Kim said...

Thank you for your sweet comment and thanks for following, it is great to have new bloggy friends. I am now following your site as well.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hi!

Unknown said...

Great post and wonderful specials. You also have a lovely blog.Happy SITS DAY

elise said...

Love ya, Teresa! Got ya on my Yahoo... will try to keep up with you better. Hope your throat is doing better.

elise

Joyce said...

Wonderful blog, Teresa...

Paula said...

I love Rhoda's blog, too. She's amazing. And, because of her, I find I'm obsessed with the pencil starfish. They are adorable.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails